More than just advice... ...It’s hands-on advice.
Business Support is a hands-on department of CEME, providing practical business advice. The support we offer depends on the business you are, so it’s tailored to individual needs. This is delivered through seminars, workshops and one-to-one meetings.
Whether an existing established business, or one that is new and at the forefront of new and innovative technologies, of whatever size, CEME can help.
Looking for Premises?
CEME offers a range of exemplary office accommodation options all located on the Campus only 15 minutes from both Canary Wharf and the M25. Packages have flexible terms and can be fully serviced or space only:
Looking for credit or investment?
CEME's Gateway to Investment Programme (GTI) is part of our Business Support service offering. This is a package of highly targeted, publicly funded products and services offering solutions to real business needs and tackling market failure. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then this programme is for you:
- Looking for a loan or credit?
- Want to purchase or lease machinery, computers or cars?
- Expanding your business?
- Looking for investment?
- Need advice about how to manage your cashflow?
We also have a proven track record of delivering business support and advice and have good links to many local partner organisations that have expertise in supporting start-ups. The challenges faced by a business in the current economic climate can seem overwhelming, however CEME Business Support is here to help and accessing this support couldn’t be easier.
Want to develop and grow your business?
Working with CEME Business Support opens the opportunity to extensive tailored free advice:
- Identify funding streams – whether the organisation is looking for a business loan for new machinery or access to the many grants available, CEME can refer to the many funding institutions
- Explore existing plans and research potential future opportunities
- Identify training needs to suit both the company and the individuals within it
- Develop systems and procedures that focus on staff, which in turn focus on customers and profitability
- Identify new market and sales opportunities
For more information, please call 020 8596 5400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org