Getting Local Businesses Ready for Growth
You will be an SME employing less than 250 employees: Start-up, sole trader or established business.
If you participate in the programme, you will gain:
- Information about the different types of finance available to you and the opportunity to discuss what the different finance providers are looking for in a business
- One-to-one support from an experienced business mentor to develop a high quality business plan and support in approaching banks and other lenders
- Hands-on and tailored support to test and refine your business proposition and assistance in preparing you for the perfect pitch to investors
- The opportunity to work with industry leading mentors, successful London entrepreneurs, banks, business agents, venture capitalists and world-class MBA students
- Tailored introductions to potential funders for your business from a wide and impartial network
- Opportunity to take advantage of the wider support and offers from CEME, its partners and CEME Business Support
How it Works
Once accepted, you can take advantage of the range of free seminars and workshops to learn more about the finance options available to you. We will then work with you to identify the most appropriate method of funding your business and ensure that you get what you need to help you grow.
Register Your Interest
To register your interest please contact Tom Ashby: