Directions to CEME Campus
Whatever your approach, our location makes perfect sense…
The CEME Campus is ideally located on the A13, one of the main East London arterial roads, between London City Airport and the M25. Convenient to London and the South East & East of England, CEME is accessible to all forms of transport:
- 15 minutes from Canary Wharf
- 15 minutes from London City Airport
- 10 minutes from the M25
- Easy access by overground, underground and bus networks
- 450 free car parking spaces
Rainham Station is served by C2C trains operating between London Fenchurch Street (24 mins) and Southend in Essex (54 mins). Trains depart every 15 minutes during peak travel times.
The closest Underground station is Dagenham Heathway, served by the District Line (Zone 5), which is only 15 minutes from CEME by bus (Bus 174) or taxi.
- Bus 174 operates every 10 minutes from Harold Hill via Romford and terminates at CEME on Marsh Way.
- Bus 287 operates from Barking to the junction of Marsh Way for CEME and the old A13 (30 mins).
Access to CEME is well signed from the A13:
- A13 from London. Leave the A13 at the second Dagenham/Hornchurch exit. At the first roundabout take the fourth exit underneath the flyover and then take the exit for Marsh Way at the second roundabout. CEME is the first turning on the left.
- A13 from the East. After the M25 junction leave the A13 at the first Dagenham/Hornchurch exit. At the roundabout take the first exit, Marsh Way, and CEME is the first turning on the left.