What to Expect from CEME
- Are you tired of working from home?
- Do you need to establish, expand or upgrade your office space?
- Do you want a high specification, professional working environment?
- Do you want to be able to network and collaborate with like-minded professionals?
- Do you want access to a business support expert to help you realise your potential?
If you have answered yes, then we have the co-working or small office space for you.
Find the Perfect Co-Working or Small Office Package
Built to accelerate the growth of start-up and early stage manufacturing, engineering and technology (MET) businesses, the Launchpad Centre is more than just a workspace. Its state of the art facilities and super-fast broadband give you the physical tools to boost your productivity, while its nurturing environment ensures that you and your business can access the support you need to grow faster.
With hot desks, fixed desks and small offices from 144 to 397 sq ft, the Launchpad Centre also offers business support services all rolled into one package. Ideal for anyone who is either starting out, or aiming to grow their business, the facilities are contemporary, state-of-the-art, fully-serviced and flexible.
CEME is located just 15 minutes from both London City Airport, Canary Wharf and Junction 30 of the M25, offering you great transport links in an important East London location. The 174 bus services the CEME campus seven times per hour and will take you to Dagenham Heathway Underground Station (District Line) in 10 minutes.
Download Managed Workspace Brochure (CEME Managed Workshop Brochure – Feb 17.pdf)
Your flexible monthly rolling tenancy agreement at The Launchpad Centre includes:
- Business support via our resident entrepreneur
- Super-fast Wi-Fi connection (fixed desk option also receives an even faster wired connection)
- Business rates
- Water rates
- Utilities (heating/lighting/cooling/electricity/water/drainage)
- 24/7 access via swipe card system
- 24/7 manned security
- Reception services – meet and greet, franking etc.
- Mail delivery and collection service
- Access to the CEME café restaurant open six days a week
- Health and safety advice and guidance
- Access to car parking subject to availability
- Free access to networking events and seminars
- Preferential rates on conference and meeting rooms.
Other benefits include:
- High quality scalable commercial office space to help you expand when you need to
- Dedicated IT products and services with onsite support staff
- Commercial business training, coaching and mentoring
- Communal areas for meeting, socialising and eating
- 24/7 manned security controlled site with ID swipe card access
- Ideally-located for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles with a Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus.
A Supportive Business Community
CEME is more than just a run of the mill landlord, we are here to help your business develop and grow faster. Your package at CEME includes access to support from our resident entrepreneur, the opportunity to attend regular events and the chance to network and collaborate with the wider local business community.
In short, CEME isn’t here just to sell you office space. Our reason for being is to regenerate East London’s industrial, manufacturing, engineering and technology heartland. Your success is our success. Which is why when you base your business at CEME, you are not just renting exceptional office space, you are becoming part of an exceptional community too.
Find out more about business support.
Co-Working Space Gallery
Take a look around our hot desk, fixed desk and small office space at the Launchpad Centre:
Need a Virtual Office?
Virtual Offices are also available from £55+VAT per month giving you an official premises from which to register your limited company. Find out more
Get in Touch Today
If you want to find out more about co-working hot desk or fixed desk facilities at the CEME Launchpad Centre, talk to Sebastian Coombs on 020 8596 5192, email email@example.com or fill in our contact form.
HRH Prince Andrew Duke of York is CEME’s Patron and shares the same vision and values we represent in the business, innovation and training community. We are proud to be associated with such an influential and important public figure.
University College London (UCL) Engineering is one of the foremost universities in the world with which CEME is proud to be associated. Having partnered four years ago, CEME and UCL Engineering created a University Technical College called East London UTC (Elutec)
The Manufacturer is the authority on UK manufacturing and engineering. CEME sits on its judging panel for its Manufacturer of the Year Awards programme.
As a Trustee of CEME, the regeneration charity, Loughborough University is a key stakeholder and supported of our activities. Since CEME’s inception in 2003, Loughborough have been part of the company and continue to help grow the organisation today.