- Are you tired of working from home?
- Do you want a high specification, professional working environment?
- Do you want to be able to network and collaborate with like-minded professionals?
- Do you want access to a business support expert to help you realise your potential?
If you have answered yes, then we have the co-working space for you.
Find the Perfect Co-Working Package
Built to accelerate the growth of start-up and early stage manufacturing, engineering, technology, specialist construction and intelligent transport businesses, the Launchpad Centre is more than just a workspace. Its state of the art facilities and super-fast broadband give you the physical tools to boost your productivity, while its nurturing environment ensures that you and your business can access the support you need to grow faster.
With hot desks, fixed desks and small offices from 140 to 400 sq ft, the Launchpad Centre also offers business support services all rolled into one package. Ideal for anyone who is either starting out, or aiming to grow their business, the facilities are contemporary, state-of-the-art, fully-serviced and flexible.
CEME is located just 15 minutes from both London City Airport, Canary Wharf and Junction 30 of the M25, offering you great transport links in an important East London location. The 174 bus services the CEME campus seven times per hour and will take you to Dagenham Heathway Underground Station (District Line) in 10 minutes.
Click here to download the Launchpad Centre Brochure
Click here to download the Managed Workspace Brochure
Your flexible monthly rolling tenancy agreement at The Launchpad Centre includes:
- Business support via our resident entrepreneur
- Super-fast Wi-Fi connection (fixed desk option also receives an even faster wired connection)
- Business rates
- Water rates
- Utilities (heating/lighting/cooling/electricity/water/drainage)
- 24/7 access via swipe card system
- 24/7 manned security
- Reception services – meet and greet, franking etc.
- Mail delivery and collection service
- Access to the CEME café restaurant open six days a week
- Health and safety advice and guidance
- Access to car parking subject to availability
- Networking Opportunities
- Free access to events and seminars
- Preferential rates on conference and meeting rooms.
Other benefits include:
- High quality scalable commercial office space to help you expand when you need to
- Dedicated IT products and services with onsite support staff
- Commercial business training, coaching and mentoring
- Communal areas for meeting, socialising and eating
- 24/7 manned security controlled site with ID swipe card access
- Ideally-located for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles with a Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus
A Supportive Business Community
At the Launchpad Centre you are never left out on your own. Your package at CEME includes access to support from our resident entrepreneur, the opportunity to attend regular events and the chance to network with the wider local business community.
Find out more about business support at CEME
Find out more about the CEME community
Find out more about us
Need extra rooms for meetings or events? Check out the on-site conference centre
CEME is here to help your business grow faster. We have a wealth of experience and expertise, along with an impressive CV when it comes to success. Take a look at how some of our other residents have flourished at CEME:
Take a look around our hot desk and fixed desk space at the Launchpad Centre:
Need a Virtual Office?
Virtual Offices are also available from £55+VAT per month giving you an official premises from which to register your limited company. Find out more
Get in Touch Today
0208 596 5400
CEME Launchpad Centre
0208 596 7050
CEME Innovation Centre
0208 596 5422
CEME Conference Centre
0208 596 5151