- 9th April 2019
- Posted by: Sebastian Coombs
- Category: News
CEME is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice…
The digital marketing apprentices’ role is to utilize digital platforms to market the CEME products and services. The role will also include day-to-day running of the CEME Innovation Centre, assisting customers and helping to drive the social aspect of the CEME Campus with social and business events.
- Managing the internal and external social media accounts for CEME.
- Working with marketing and web development contractors to develop the CEME brand and promote the Centre.
- Keeping up-to-date and editing the CEME Main website.
- Search Engine Optimisation for the CEME Main website.
- Working with the Centre Manager developing our external communications to constantly improve our customer journey and marketing message.
- Using platforms such as Mailchimp and Hootsuite to market systems
- Working with programmes like Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Design and photography aspects to assist the illustration of marketing.
- Designing bespoke email marketing campaigns
- Developing and managing our marketing lists in-line with GDPR
- Using analytical tools to monitor marketing campaigns and website engagement
Events and Social
- Helping to market and run a selection of Business Networking events
- Liaising with hosts, sponsors and speakers to assist the organization of a business support programme.
- Working with e-marketing platforms such as Eventbrite to manage event bookings.
- Capturing photos of events in order to market further
- Helping to host and run social events in-house for businesses
- Attending external networking events as an ambassador for CEME
- Excellent customer service at all times for CEME clients
- Assisting the centre staff to manage daily admin tasks including call answering and accepting post
- Liaising with facilities and events teams across the Campus
- Positive attitude
- Customer Focused
- Willing to learn
- Creative minded
- Well presented
- Confident talking on telephone and in-person
- A keen interest in photography
- A keen interest in design
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Word Press
Qualifications and/or other Essential
B+ (or equivalent) GCSE in English Language
B+ (or equivalent) GCSE in English Literature
B+ (or equivalent) GCSE Information Technology
- Managing a commercial social media page
- Attending business networking events
- Hosting social events
This is a full time apprenticeship role with a competitive apprenticeship salary.
If you know someone who is looking to start their career in Digital Marketing, please send them this link. Applications need to be received by Thursday 18th April before 17:00 and able to attend an assessment day the following week.
All applications, CV and any portfolio to email@example.com