What is Cyber Essentials? And Why Your Business Needs it.
Get a better idea of what is involved with a Cyber Essentials Certification , and whether you need to consider it for your business.
About this event
ITFtech are an IT Managed Service Provider, providing IT and telephony services throughout Essex and East London for over 15 years. In the last couple of years, we’ve seen a rise in the number of requests from small and medium sized businesses to provide Cyber Essentials certification. This webinar will help you get a better idea of what is involved, and whether you need to consider Cyber Essentials certification for your business.
In this session we will explore:
- What Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus are, and the differences between them.
- Why your business needs Cyber Essentials certification.
- How to achieve Cyber Essentials (and Plus) certification.
Did you know?
- Cyber Essentials was launched in 2014, by Government agencies, including part of GCHQ, in an effort to offer organisations a first step in their journey to protecting themselves in cyber space.
- In 2019 still only 11% of businesses were aware of CE and what it means (Cyber Security Breaches Survey).
- Cyber Essentials was created to afford the certificate holder a protection rating of 99.3% against all common Cyber Attacks
Once you’ve achieved Cyber Essentials certification, you are eligible for FREE Cyber Liability Insurance (subject to T&Cs).