Large Office Space
- Do you need office space between 5,000 to 20,000 sq ft?
- Do you need to expand your office space to keep pace with company growth?
- Do you want to improve your working environment and boost staff productivity by leasing modern, sustainable, flexible office space, purpose built for businesses just like yours?
- Do you want to be a leading part of a thriving business community, within East London’s industrial heartland, just 15 minutes from London City Airport, Canary Wharf and the M25?
- Do you want a seamless office move, which keeps disruption down to a minimum?
If you need high quality office space, in an inspirational environment for 50+ people, then CEME has the perfect offices for you.
Cutting Edge Office Space for Larger Businesses
We know that finding quality office space can be tough for larger businesses. That’s why we have created some of the most innovative space, with some of the most flexible options in the Thames Gateway.
CEME is home to some of East London’s most exciting manufacturing, engineering and technology (MET) businesses. Our premium office space features D1 (training use) & B1 (office use) planning consent and is scalable to accommodate your business needs as they evolve. Additionally we also have high specification workshop and training space available to let, allowing you to base a number of operations at one site.
With office space available from 5,000 to 20,000 sq ft, all of our contemporary, state-of-the-art and fully-serviced office spaces are available on flexible 2-10 year terms. We can boost your green credentials too. Our commitment to the environment and sustainability has seen the installation of a number of green energy sources on site, including solar and wind power. For businesses running Ultra Low Emission Vehicles, our on-site Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus make running your fleet a breeze.
And if you are looking for a high quality venue which gives you the option to hold numerous meetings and events – without having to commit to taking on permanent space – then the on-campus Conference Centre offers a range of facilities for meetings, conferences, corporate entertaining, product launches, exhibitions and award ceremonies.
If location is at the top of your agenda then CEME couldn’t be better placed. We are just 15 minutes from London City Airport, Canary Wharf and Junction 30 of the M25, offering you great transport links throughout East London, Essex and beyond. The 174 bus services the CEME campus 7 times per hour and will take you to Dagenham Heathway Underground Station (District Line) in 10 minutes.
Download Managed Workspace Brochure
- State-of-the-art Facilities, D1 (training use) & B1 (office use) planning consent
- High quality scalable commercial office space to help you expand when you need to
- Dedicated IT products and services with onsite support staff and data centre
- Business support, development and consultancy service
- Business coaching and mentoring
- Over 8,000 sq ft of communal areas for meeting, socialising and eating
- Access to the CEME café restaurant open six days a week
- 24/7 manned security controlled site with ID swipe card access
- Ideally-located for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles with a Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus.
Your tenancy at CEME includes:
- Business rates
- Water rates
- Utilities (heating/lighting/cooling/electricity/water/drainage)
- 24/7 access via swipe card system
- 24/7 manned security
- Reception services – meet and greet, franking etc
- Mail delivery and collection service
- Health and safety advice and guidance
- Access to car parking subject to availability
- Free access to networking events and seminars
- Preferential rates on conference and meeting rooms.
A Unique Business Community
CEME’s purpose is to provide an inspirational environment for learning and business growth. For businesses large and small, the CEME community fosters collaboration, ideas, innovation and provides support for companies in the engineering, manufacturing and technology sectors.
More than just your run of the mill landlord, CEME is here to help your business develop and grow. Our reason for being is to regenerate East London’s industrial, manufacturing, engineering and technology heartland. We want your business to be successful.
Find out more about business support at CEME
Find out more about the CEME community
Find out more about us
When you base your business at CEME, you are not just renting exceptional office space, you are becoming part of an exceptional community too. Take a look at some of our case studies to how some of our other residents have flourished at CEME.
Large Office Gallery
Take a look around our large office space at CEME:
University College London (UCL) Engineering is one of the foremost universities in the world with which CEME is proud to be associated. Having partnered four years ago, CEME and UCL Engineering created a University Technical College called East London UTC (Elutec)
The Manufacturer is the authority on UK manufacturing and engineering. CEME sits on its judging panel for its Manufacturer of the Year Awards programme.
As a Trustee of CEME, the regeneration charity, Loughborough University is a key stakeholder and supported of our activities. Since CEME’s inception in 2003, Loughborough have been part of the company and continue to help grow the organisation today.
The Mayor of London supports our technology business accelerator, The Launchpad Centre
0208 596 5400
CEME Launchpad Centre
0208 596 7050
CEME Innovation Centre
0208 596 5422
CEME Conference Centre
0208 596 5151