Welcome to the Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence (CEME) media centre. CEME can provide expert opinion on a range of issues connected to the manufacturing, engineering and technology (MET) sectors as well as give comment on vocational training and apprenticeships.
Bill Williams CEO
Bill has been CEME’s Chief Executive since January 2007. He has a keen interest in all things engineering, manufacturing and technology and is passionate about vocational education and training.
Bill is available for comment on a number of issues including:
- The Government’s Industrial Strategy
- Industrial and economic issues in the manufacturing, engineering and technology (MET) sectors
- Sector skills shortages
- Business development, particularly in regard to incubating and growing early stage businesses
- Educational policy in regard to vocational training and the apprenticeship system (including the new trailblazer apprenticeships)
- The impact of Brexit on the industrial areas of East London and the Thames Gateway
- Tacking issues of business regeneration to improve the life chances, finances and opportunities of those living in the local areas.
If you would like a comment, quote or an interview with Bill. Please contact:
Jodie Gray, PA to Chief Executive
Tel: 020 8596 5447
From time to time CEME publishes press releases for use in both the trade and consumer media. If you would like to join our distribution list please email Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Your contact details
CEME and Social Media
Keep up to date with the very latest from CEME by subscribing to our social media feeds as seen below.