Medium Office Space
- Do you need office space between 500 to 5,000 sq ft?
- Do you want to improve your working environment and boost staff productivity by leasing modern, sustainable, flexible office space, purpose built for businesses just like yours?
- Or do you need to expand your office space to keep pace with company growth?
- Do you want to be part of a thriving business community with everything you need on-site to help the continued development of your enterprise?
- Do you want to base your business in an excellent location, just 15 minutes from London City Airport, Canary Wharf and the M25?
If you need office space to accommodate between 7-50 staff members, then CEME has the modern, flexible office space you are looking for.
Exceptional Office Space for Exceptional Companies
CEME is home to some of East London’s most exciting manufacturing, engineering and technology (MET) businesses, and you could join them too. Our premium office space features D1 & B1 planning consent and is scalable to accommodate your business needs as they evolve.
With office space available from 500 to 5,000 sq ft, all of our contemporary, state-of-the-art and fully-serviced office spaces are available on flexible 2-5 year terms. We also offer exceptional IT services, including super-fast broadband, onsite server hosting in our data centre and a knowledgeable IT team to keep you connected and in control of your business at all times. Additionally, we have high specification workshop and training space available to let, allowing you to base a number of operations at the one site.
We can boost your green credentials too. Our commitment to the environment and sustainability has seen the installation of a number of green energy sources on site, including solar and wind power. For businesses running Ultra Low Emission Vehicles, our on-site Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus make running your fleet a breeze.
And if you are looking for a high quality venue which gives you the option to hold numerous meetings and events – without having to commit to taking on permanent space – then the on-site Conference Centre offers a range of facilities for meetings, conferences, corporate entertaining, product launches, training courses, exhibitions and award ceremonies.
If you are looking for a great location then CEME couldn’t be better placed. We are just 15 minutes from London City Airport, Canary Wharf and Junction 30 of the M25, offering you great transport links throughout East London, Essex and beyond. The 174 bus services the CEME campus seven times per hour and will take you to Dagenham Heathway Underground Station (District Line) in 10 minutes.
Download Managed Workspace Brochure
- State-of-the-art Facilities, D1 (training/education use) & B1 (office use) planning consent
- High quality scalable commercial office space to help you expand when you need to
- Dedicated IT products and services with onsite support staff and data centre
- Business support, development and consultancy service
- Business coaching and mentoring
- Over 8,000 sq ft of communal areas for meeting, socialising, working and eating
- Access to the CEME café restaurant open six days a week
- 24/7 manned security controlled site with ID swipe card access
- Access to car parking subject to availability
- Ideally-located for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles with a Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus.
Your tenancy at CEME includes:
- Business rates
- Water rates
- Utilities (heating/lighting/cooling/electricity/water/drainage)
- 24/7 access via swipe card system
- 24/7 manned security
- Reception services – meet and greet, franking etc.
- Mail delivery and collection service
- Health and safety advice and guidance
- Access to car parking subject to availability
- Free access to networking events and seminars
- Preferential rates on conference and meeting rooms.
A Great Place to Work and do Business
CEME is more than just your run of the mill landlord, we are here to help your business develop and grow. With top of the range facilities, a supportive business ethos and a unique business community, CEME offers a real home to manufacturing, engineering and technology enterprises in the Thames Gateway.
Find out more about business support at CEME
Find out more about the CEME community
Find out more about us
When you base your business at CEME, you are not just renting exceptional office space, you are becoming part of an exceptional community too. Take a look at some of our case studies to see how some of our other residents have flourished at CEME:
Medium Office Gallery
Take a look around our medium office space at CEME:
HRH Prince Andrew Duke of York is CEME’s Patron and shares the same vision and values we represent in the business, innovation and training community. We are proud to be associated with such an influential and important public figure.
University College London (UCL) Engineering is one of the foremost universities in the world with which CEME is proud to be associated. Having partnered four years ago, CEME and UCL Engineering created a University Technical College called East London UTC (Elutec)
The Manufacturer is the authority on UK manufacturing and engineering. CEME sits on its judging panel for its Manufacturer of the Year Awards programme.
As a Trustee of CEME, the regeneration charity, Loughborough University is a key stakeholder and supported of our activities. Since CEME’s inception in 2003, Loughborough have been part of the company and continue to help grow the organisation today.
0208 596 5400
CEME Launchpad Centre
0208 596 7050
CEME Innovation Centre
0208 596 5422
CEME Conference Centre
0208 596 5151