Medium Training and Classroom Space to Let
- Do you need training rooms of around 550 sq ft?
- Do you want a Grade A classroom and training facilities with all the latest mod cons?
- Do you want to be based in a ready-made learning environment, on a first class education, research and technology campus?
- Do you want to be part of a thriving business community, featuring on-site support to help you realise your potential?
- Do you want the opportunity to take on more space as your business grows?
If you are looking for training space for up to 16 learners, then CEME has the package for you.
Innovative Training in an Inspirational Environment
If you deal in delivering high quality training in either technical or non-technical sectors, then you’ll love the facilities and habitat at CEME. Home to some of East London’s most exciting businesses, the campus provides both an outstanding learning setting for your clients and an exceptional commercial environment to help your business develop and thrive.
All of our modern, Grade A, self-contained classrooms and learning environments are available on flexible 2-5 year terms. Our premium training and classroom space also features D1 (skills and education use) planning consent and is scalable, meaning that you can stay at CEME for the long haul without having to uproot your business if you out grow your space.
Our on-site facilities include:
- Engineering & motor vehicle workshops
- State-of-the-art Facilities, D1 (training/education use) & B1 (office use) planning consent
- High quality scalable commercial space to help you expand when you need to
- Dedicated IT products and services with onsite support staff and data centre
- Business support, development and consultancy service
- Business coaching and mentoring
- Over 8,000 sq ft of communal areas for meeting, socialising, working and eating
- Access to a café restaurant open six days a week
- 24/7 manned security controlled site with ID swipe card access for staff and learner time management
- Access to car parking spaces subject to availability
- Ideally-located for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles with a Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus.
And if you are looking for the option to hire overspill training space, without having to commit to increasing your permanent classroom area, then the on-campus Conference Centre offers a range of facilities available for meetings, training, seminars, workshops and CPD events.
We also offer exceptional IT services, including super-fast broadband, onsite server hosting in our data centre and a knowledgeable IT team to keep you connected and in control of your business at all times. Additionally we have high specification workshop and office space available to let, allowing you to base a number of operations at one site.
Basing your business at CEME can boost your green credentials too. Our commitment to the environment and sustainability has seen the installation of a number of green energy sources on site, including solar and wind power. For businesses running Ultra Low Emission Vehicles, our on-site Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus make caring for the environment a breeze.
If you need to base yourself in an excellent location then CEME couldn’t be better placed. We are just 15 minutes from London City Airport, Canary Wharf and Junction 30 of the M25, offering you great transport links throughout East London, Essex and beyond. The 174 bus serves the CEME campus seven times per hour and will take your learners to Dagenham Heathway District Line Underground Station in 10 minutes.
Download Managed Workspace Brochure
Our packages ensure your business needs are catered for, so you can spend your time delivering training without worrying about facilities management.
Your tenancy at CEME includes:
- Business rates
- Water rates
- Utilities (heating/lighting/cooling/electricity/water/drainage)
- 24/7 access via swipe card system
- 24/7 manned security
- Reception services – meet and greet, franking etc.
- Mail delivery and collection service
- Health and safety advice and guidance
- Free access to networking events and seminars
- Preferential rates on overspill training, conference and meeting rooms
- Access to CEME’s free Wifi and charging area
A Supportive Business Community
CEME is more than just your run of the mill landlord, we are here to help your business develop and grow. With top of the range facilities, a supportive business ethos and a unique business community, CEME offers a real home to training and education enterprises engaged in manufacturing, engineering and technology.
Our aim is to regenerate East London’s industrial, manufacturing, engineering and technology heartland. With a special focus on education, your success as a training provider, is our success as a regeneration charity. This is why when you base your business at CEME, you are not just renting exceptional classroom facilities, you are becoming part of an exceptional community too.
Find out more about business support at CEME
Find out more about the CEME community
Find out more about us
Need extra rooms for training, meetings or other events? Check out the on-site conference centre
Take a look at some of our case studies to see how some of our other residents have flourished at CEME.
Medium Training and Classroom Space Gallery
Take a look around our classroom and training space at CEME
Do you want to see our classrooms for yourself? Get in touch to book your tour today with Sebastian Coombs on 020 8596 5192, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our contact form.
Get in touch today
If you want to find out more about leasing training space that CEME talk to Sebastian Coombs on 020 8596 5192, email email@example.com or fill in our contact form.
University College London (UCL) Engineering is one of the foremost universities in the world with which CEME is proud to be associated. Having partnered four years ago, CEME and UCL Engineering created a University Technical College called East London UTC (Elutec)
The Manufacturer is the authority on UK manufacturing and engineering. CEME sits on its judging panel for its Manufacturer of the Year Awards programme.
As a Trustee of CEME, the regeneration charity, Loughborough University is a key stakeholder and supported of our activities. Since CEME’s inception in 2003, Loughborough have been part of the company and continue to help grow the organisation today.
The Mayor of London supports our technology business accelerator, The Launchpad Centre
0208 596 5400
CEME Launchpad Centre
0208 596 7050
CEME Innovation Centre
0208 596 5422
CEME Conference Centre
0208 596 5151