Motor Vehicle Bays To Let
- Are you looking for high spec motor vehicle training bays to rent?
- Do you want to be based in a ready-made learning environment, on a first class education, research and technology campus?
- Do you want to be part of a thriving engineering community, which already includes two leading car manufacturers delivering training?
- Do you want the opportunity to take on more space as the needs of your business evolve?
If you are looking for motor vehicle bays for training purposes, we have the facilities for you.
Unrivalled workshop Space in a Great East London Location
If you deliver high quality training in the automotive industry then you’ll love the facilities at CEME. Home to some of East London’s most exciting manufacturing, engineering and technology (MET) businesses, the campus provides both an outstanding learning setting for your clients and trainees, along with an exceptional commercial environment to help your business develop and thrive.
With vehicle workshop bays available from 500 to 5,000 sq ft, all of our modern, self-contained workshops and learning environments are available on flexible 2-5 year terms.
Our motor vehicle workshops at CEME are perfect for private training providers seeking a managed environment that enables them to focus on training delivery rather than facilities management. Our premium workshop space also features D1 (training and education use) planning consent and is scalable, meaning that not matter how fast your business grows, there will always be space for you at CEME.
Our on-site facilities include:
- Motor vehicle bays with or without scissor lifts.
- Motor vehicle workshop stores with tools and equipment available on a shared basis
- Classrooms with interactive boards and individual PCs
- State-of-the-art Facilities, D1 (training/education use) & B1 (office use) planning consent
- High quality scalable commercial space to help you expand when you need to
- Dedicated IT products and services with onsite support staff and data centre
- Business support, development and consultancy service
- Business coaching and mentoring
- Over 8,000 sq ft of communal areas for meeting, socialising, working and eating
- Access to a café restaurant open six days a week
- 24/7 manned security controlled site with ID swipe card access
- Access to car parking spaces subject to availability
- Ideally-located for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles with a Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus
And if you are looking for the option to hire training rooms and classrooms without having to commit to increasing your permanent accommodation, then the on-site Conference Centre offers a range of facilities for meetings, training, seminars and CPD events.
We also offer exceptional IT services, including super-fast broadband, onsite server hosting in our data centre and a knowledgeable IT team to keep you connected and in control of your business at all times. We also offer high specification office and classroom space to let, allowing you to base a number of operations at one site.
By basing your business at CEME we can boost your green credentials too. Our commitment to the environment and sustainability has seen the installation of a number of green energy sources on site, including solar and wind power. For businesses working with Ultra Low Emission Vehicles, our on-site Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus make running your vehicles a breeze.
If you need a great location then CEME couldn’t be better placed. We are just 15 minutes from London City Airport, Canary Wharf and Junction 30 of the M25, offering you great transport links throughout East London, Essex and beyond. The 174 bus services the CEME campus seven times per hour and will take you to Dagenham Heathway Underground Station (District Line) in 10 minutes.
Download Workshop Specification Brochure
Our packages ensure your business needs are catered for, so you can spend your time in the workshop delivering training without about the concern of facilities management.
Your tenancy at CEME includes:
- Business rates
- Water rates
- Utilities (heating/lighting/cooling/electricity/water/drainage)
- 24/7 access via swipe card system
- 24/7 manned security
- Access to the shared tyre fitting and balancing bays
- Access to a range of tools and equipment available from our motor vehicle workshop stores
- Reception services – meet and greet, franking etc.
- Mail delivery and collection service
- Health and safety advice and guidance
- Free access to networking events and seminars
- Preferential rates on overspill training, conference and meeting rooms.
A Unique Business Community
CEME is more than just your run of the mill landlord, we are here to help your business develop and grow. With high spec facilities, a supportive business ethos and a unique business community, CEME offers a real home to enterprises engaged in the automotive industry.
Our aim is to regenerate East London’s industrial, manufacturing, engineering and technology heartland. We actively nurture and support our on-site businesses, so that they can innovate, collaborate and grow together. This is why when you base your business at CEME, you are not just renting exceptional workshop facilities, you are becoming part of an exceptional community too.
Find out more about business support at CEME
Find out more about the CEME community
Find out more about us
Need extra rooms for training, meetings or other events? Check out the on-site conference centre
Take a look at some of our case studies to see how some of our other residents have flourished at CEME:
Motor Vehicle Workshop Bay Gallery
Take a look around our motor vehicle bays at CEME.
Get in touch Today
If you want to find out more about leasing motor vehicle bays at CEME for educational and training purposes, talk to Sebastian Coombs on 020 8596 5192, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our contact form.
HRH Prince Andrew Duke of York is CEME’s Patron and shares the same vision and values we represent in the business, innovation and training community. We are proud to be associated with such an influential and important public figure.
University College London (UCL) Engineering is one of the foremost universities in the world with which CEME is proud to be associated. Having partnered four years ago, CEME and UCL Engineering created a University Technical College called East London UTC (Elutec)
The Manufacturer is the authority on UK manufacturing and engineering. CEME sits on its judging panel for its Manufacturer of the Year Awards programme.
As a Trustee of CEME, the regeneration charity, Loughborough University is a key stakeholder and supported of our activities. Since CEME’s inception in 2003, Loughborough have been part of the company and continue to help grow the organisation today.
0208 596 5400
CEME Launchpad Centre
0208 596 7050
CEME Innovation Centre
0208 596 5422
CEME Conference Centre
0208 596 5151